- All verses of the song ‘Vande Mataram’ written by Bankimchandra Chatterji provided to by the organizers through this website should be composed and sung by one applicant only.
- Candidate is free to choose any tune (RAAG) on the composition, while keeping the sanctity and intention of the lyrics.
- Applicant candidate should prove the voice by featuring in the video song of ‘Vande Mataram’ created by them. The video should include the applicant as the artist; also showcase their respective state/city/town/village with the intention of promoting local attraction, cultural activities, tourism etc.
- The competition is open to accept video recordings done via professional cameras or even mobile phones. The judgment criteria will be based on the creativity, execution and ideation rather than the quality.
- The competition will be strictly a solo artist performance, but the artist is free to include team members for background score or chorus purposes. But if you wish to participate as a group (for ex. a school, band etc.) then please feel free to register with the group name and get a chance for a special consideration.
- Maximum time limit for the video is 5 minutes and 30 seconds. [5:30mins]
- An applicant can send in a maximum of only one entry video.
- Once the registration is through, please wait for our reply via email. The email would include a registration number and video title format. Please follow the instructions given in the email. (Our Email Id is : email@example.com)
- January 20th, 2019 is the last date for registration and sending the video.
- The jury panel includes famous artists, music composers and singers who will select the best 100 among the videos.
- Our foundation will provide travelling expenses, boarding and lodging of 100 finalists.
- The winner will get a cash prize of Rs. 2, 00,000/- and the runner up will get a cash prize of Rs. 1, 00,000/- with trophies.
- The video will be selected best among Tune, emotion, presentation, videography, highest views on you tube and creativity.
- There will not be a restriction on the age limit. But if you are a parent, please note accommodation and travel will be provided to your ward (1 participant) only.
- Jury’s decision will be final.
- Amount once paid is non-refundable under any circumstances. Please be aware to register yourselves only once.
- Please feel free to contact us between 10:00am to 6:30pm on all working days for any queries.
- Failing to adhere with any one of the rules and regulation would subject to disqualification without refund.
- If you wish to participate in the competition to get a chance to win a cash prize of Rs.2, 00,000/- all you have to do is pay a bare minimum amount of Rs.500/- via payment options provided in the email or on our website.Bank Details :
Samvedhana Foundation Charitable Trust (R.)
Bank : Canara bank
Account number : 0630101062300
IFSC code: CNRB0000630
Branch: Udupi Town Branch
Place : Udupi
Thank you for participating. All the best. Jai Hind.